Skip to content

Nature Shots

May 8, 2009

I’ve been planning for weeks on going to Bombay Hook tomorrow morning to get some nature shots. The forecast is threatening us with thunderstorms. I remain hopeful because the forecast for today also calls for thunderstorms and so far it’s been relatively nice. As long as they’re late-day storms (especially tomorrow), I won’t mind it so much.

Even if it’s raining, I’d probably still go. The thing is that thunder and lightning would most likely frighten off any wildlife I might see. Then again, I certainly don’t have enough really good lightning pictures. Having nothing else planned, I really want to go down there.

I plan in packing a change of clothes, a change of shoes, snacks and stuff to protect myself and my gear in the event of rain.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: